PDA

View Full Version : Impact 3219 - shower to black

Cannonball
02-10-2020, 11:55 AM
I have an Impact 3219, which has 108g fresh and 44 gray and 44 black. They plumbed the toilet, kitchen sink, and shower to the black. What am i supposed to do with the other 60 gals of freshwater? Pee and shower in the bathroom sink once my black tank is full. Dealer said that Keystone says this is normal. :banghead:

chuckster57
02-10-2020, 12:34 PM
So your saying you only have 2 waste tanks for a total of 44 gallons?

Cannonball
02-10-2020, 12:38 PM
So your saying you only have 2 waste tanks for a total of 44 gallons?

No the black tank is 44 gals, but since the shower, kitchen sink, and toilet are all plumbed to it, it fills up quick.

My gray tank is 44 gals as well but only the bathroom sink is connected to it.

So i end up with a full black tank, and half of my fresh tank left with no where for it to go.

I have an email from Keystone saying that the shower is supposed to drain to gray but they denied the claim saying to fix saying no defect presented.

chuckster57
02-10-2020, 12:43 PM
If you have documentation from Keystone that your units shower is supposed to drain to the gray and it’s plumbed you the black, I would be sending copies back to keystone via registered/certified mail asking for repair if it’s still under warranty.

ChuckS
02-10-2020, 01:46 PM
I’d bet you have dual 44 gallon grey water tanks.. their spec sheet on Keystone website shows 1 but it’s just not fathomable to me. I’ll bet if you look behind one of the tires or under carriage there will be another pull handle for an additional 44 gallon tank

The bathroom sink should be the only thing that is plumbed into black tank besides toilet. I’ve seen several that had to argue and get the plumbing corrected

Work with Keystone customer relations and hopefully they will work with you to correct the issue