PDA

View Full Version : cougar 32rli 2019 antenna booster

jimbob2
02-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Just brought trailer home looking for antenna booster looked behind tv living room cable connector and bedroom connector no button to turn on antenna information said it is wired for such also trying to figure out where water pump access is at waiting for weather to warm up in Michigan to continue search just looking for some help

Maineiacs
02-09-2020, 11:11 AM
The antenna booster on my rig is found on the cable outlet in the bedroom. Miniature idiot light comes on when in use.

And the water pump is located under the small end table to the right of the sofa.

Just a suggestion - punctuation is your friend. Makes posts easier to read.

Aireman
02-09-2020, 03:49 PM
I have a 2019 32RLI too! I believe the Key Power Controller that hooks up your sat/cable from the outside knows to boost the antenna signal when neither is hooked up. I don’t see a booster button inside the trailer anywhere.

chuckster57
02-09-2020, 03:57 PM
If your trailer has KeyTV, there is no booster button. The only thing you need to see is the blue “power” light on the panel outside where you connect the coax.

jimbob2
02-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Thank you for all the posts I was able to find everything saw antenna booster light as soon as I opened outside access cable door and water pump access door next to couch right side looking at it.
JIM