PDA

View Full Version : Where is my electrical panel Raptor 356

Bob R
02-08-2020, 11:27 AM
I have looked and looked and I don't seem to have a traditional electrical distribution panel. I have the In Command (or whatever they call it) in the front compartment but nothing with fuses, etc. The only thing I haven't done is to unscrew the panel under the fridge to check there. If anyone knows where the panel is and can tell me it might save me a few minutes, if not I guess the panel will come off when I get back home today. This is really strange, or at least I think so. Usually they are so in your face you can't miss them. Or maybe modern trailers do something else. ;)

bob

JRTJH
02-08-2020, 12:01 PM
I believe it's under the galley sink, on the right side, near the floor. There's a "press to open" door and behind that door are the circuit breakers for AC distribution and fuses for DC power.

Dennis852
02-08-2020, 12:32 PM
I believe it's under the galley sink, on the right side, near the floor. There's a "press to open" door and behind that door are the circuit breakers for AC distribution and fuses for DC power.

This is correct.

Bob R
02-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Well hell, thanks a lot. I am sure I would have stumbled on it eventually. Maybe.

Thanks again

Bob

eta: I don't know if I would have ever looked there, as a former aircraft electrician (at least that's what the Navy said) I would not have considered putting a main panel near water, but what do I know?

bob