PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Midwest Frost buster

Bbouch84
02-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Lets talk about your first trip for 2020..

We are from NW Iowa. We plan to go to one of a couple spots near by, Danish Alps SRA in Hubbard, Ne Chief Whitecrane State park in Yankton, SD or Lewis and Clark state park in Yankton, SD ... It will probably be more so the Danish alps. its nice and super quiet there very peaceful.

Walnuts
02-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Myrtle Beach for spring break. 1st time there so I have no idea what I'm letting myself in for.

Northofu1
02-07-2020, 10:16 AM
My sweetheart and I are going to Gaspesie Qc, Kouchibouguac NB, Cavendish PEI, Bay of Fundy NB, and Oneida NY for a grand total of 24 days starting June 5th. Doing a shakedown in May, no idea where.
If the mood suits me in the Maritimes, I am going to propose to her.

Maineiacs
02-07-2020, 10:30 AM
Left Maine in the middle of January. Stopped in Maryland, So. Carolina, Georgia and Florida. Now working our way back North - slowly! Hitting Myrtle Beach in the next few days.

flybouy
02-07-2020, 11:03 AM
Myrtle Beach for spring break. 1st time there so I have no idea what I'm letting myself in for.

Depends on which spring break. The Canadians take over the town one week, you can tell by the license plates and how many people are the water.:lol:
Bike week is entertaining, so are the hot rods when they show up. College spring break is hectic but nothing like Panama Beach in FL.