PDA

View Full Version : Very Important Newbie Question

MicheleSF
02-06-2020, 08:47 AM
If I want to add a map of states visited, do I count all the states I've ever visited, or just the ones I've been to with my RV? :)

ctbruce
02-06-2020, 10:23 AM
If I want to add a map of states visited, do I count all the states I've ever visited, or just the ones I've been to with my RV? :)Yes.

There are no rules, so what you do is up to you and you alone. Enjoy.

Pull Toy
02-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Our rule of thumb is to have camped there. Driving thru doesn't count to us. just my 2 cents.

That's a personal choice, but get out there and see AMERICA!... and enjoy the trip!

Good Luck, and welcome to the board!

notanlines
02-07-2020, 04:29 AM
Before DW would let us claim that we had 'visited every state and every province' it was necessary to actually spend the night. Years ago we crossed the ferry from Port Kent, New York into Vermont just north of Burlington headed to Lancaster, NH for a week in the White Mountains. We stumbled across Lone Pine RV Park just north of town and stayed there for a week before we headed to NH. Can I tell you about the pizza at Route 7 Deli on Shelburne Road South? Mmmmmm!
At this point in our lives we only lack the province of Nunavut. Any ideas on how to get there cheaply?
So to answer your original question: Same answer as Chip; yes.

chuckster57
02-07-2020, 04:52 AM
My map is states I have spent at least 1 night in my trailer.

Northofu1
02-07-2020, 05:46 AM
there is a downloadable map that the colour indicates the time spent there. and has three or four categories.
I think there's something for everyone if you look deep enough :)