PDA

View Full Version : New Cougar owner from PA!

Gotroxblazer
10-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Hi all. Just purchased our cougar in July and have had it out about 5 times. We totally love it and aren't looking forward to winterizing it. Have only been camping w/ a trailer for two years, so I'll prob have to do some reading. Look forward to learning and talking about experiences!

hankpage
10-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I'd like to welcome you, the gal and the pups to the forum. :wave: I get a little down when I have to winterize also. Looking forward to spring, Hank :(

Handysam
10-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forums. During the winter months there is a lot of useful reading and tips here, and a lot of helpful people. I refuse to winterize yet, will be out the next two weekends. Happy Camping, Sam

Festus2
10-06-2011, 06:52 PM
None of us look forward to winterizing our Rv's. For some of us, it is not only a necessity but also a signal that our camping is over for the year. Like Hank, we all feel a "little down" at the thought of having to pull the plug. But---- welcome to the forum and happy winterizing!

dmatt
10-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Welcome and congrats on the new Cougar.

Don't mean to rub it in but that's one of the main reasons we live here....no winterizing needed, in fact we can camp just about all year round.

cumminsdad08
10-07-2011, 12:30 AM
welcome from central pa:wave:!

Gotroxblazer
10-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I will have to do lots of reading this winter to take up my urge to camp. I'm actually getting ready to go out camping this weekend in Gardners, PA. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Ron
10-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Welcome and Congrats on the new unit. We love our 327 and we hope you enjoy yours as well. Yes we will be winterizing soon as well:( but the end of another good year. Happy Campin................Ron

wozzukes
10-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Welcome from the eastern half of PA! We were just out in the Carlisle area not too long ago, so not too far from where you will be! We tend to spend most of our time in the north central part of the state. Beautiful out there!

RdRmr
10-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Congrats on your new unit.
Winterize, what's that?? Just had to say that, being in Southern Calif.
Enjoy your travels and welcome.

hankpage
10-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Congrats on your new unit.
Winterize, what's that?? Just had to say that, being in Southern Calif.
Enjoy your travels and welcome.

Some people are just downright cruel. :jester: Travel safely, Hank

Gotroxblazer
10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
haha, you Californians and your non winterized campers! I'd love to not have to winterize, but then, I'd prob need a second ac unit. It gives me some time to build my vacation back up at work though haha. Happy camping all.