PDA

View Full Version : Cougar EZ Camp Remote?

mirage4702
01-26-2020, 05:37 PM
Hi. I recently purchased a Cougar Half-Ton 29RKS. The brochure I’ve been reading from the Keystone website talks about an EZ Camp Remote. Does this go with my unit? I’ve called Keystone and they don’t know what it is. I know I have the in-Command system that can be controlled through a phone app but I wanted to know if this EZ camp remote should have been included as well. Thanks for any info.

JRTJH
01-26-2020, 06:17 PM
The EZ Camp Remote was, I believe, the "ancient remote system" used at the "turn of the decade"... Back in 2010-2013 or so. It was a Lippert remote system, the preceding model of the remote used in my trailer.

This link is to a thread in a different forum from back in 2010, discussing the EZ Camp remote system: https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/23942998.cfm

Here's a photo of mine (top) and what I think is the EZ Camp remote that you're talking about (bottom).

mirage4702
01-26-2020, 06:33 PM
Hi. I recently purchased a Cougar Half-Ton 29RKS. The brochure I’ve been reading from the Keystone website talks about an EZ Camp Remote. Does this go with my unit? I’ve called Keystone and they don’t know what it is. I know I have the in-Command system that can be controlled through a phone app but I wanted to know if this EZ camp remote should have been included as well. Thanks for any info.
Thank you. I appreciate the info.