PDA

View Full Version : Quartzite

66joej
01-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Went to the RV, Mineral, Vendor, etc. show and it's a ZOO! After the DW and I trudged through the myriad of RVs we came away with our choices for 5er would be GD Solitude or FR Cedar Creek and ORV Blackstone for TT. This is an unbiased survey. Can't afford either one.

JRTJH
01-22-2020, 05:31 PM
Went to the RV, Mineral, Vendor, etc. show and it's a ZOO! After the DW and I trudged through the myriad of RVs we came away with our choices for 5er would be GD Solitude or FR Cedar Creek and ORV Blackstone for TT. This is an unbiased survey. Can't afford either one.

Heck, if you're just dreaming, might as well take a look at the Northwood Artic Fox line.... If "wishes were green folding stuff" that's what I'd want......

sourdough
01-22-2020, 05:57 PM
I dream about many different RVs but my reality is that in my part of the world only certain brands are sold within a reasonable distance from me. I want to use a local dealer for service and sales. With those parameters I'm pretty much stuck and make myself happy with "what is". But then, I "can dream"....:)

chuckster57
01-22-2020, 07:50 PM
I “live the dream” when I work on them...and some days it’s a nightmare LOL!!!