PDA

View Full Version : Hello new to Forum, Grandparents ready for change

Ron53
01-22-2020, 02:20 PM
Hello everyone, we have really enjoyed sharing Family time with the Grand Children in our 2015 Keystone Laredo 320tg TT. Was bought then for that reason and as time moved on they all have means of camping now. So being retired and not in need of the bunk we are looking at moving on to another TT.

Pull Toy
01-22-2020, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the site!

We have grown grandkids too, Our belief is "Four for dinner, Six to eight for coctails... SLEEPS TWO!"

Good Luck on your next chapter!

jsb5717
01-22-2020, 03:29 PM
Welcome aboard! Good luck in your search for your next home away from home. We have an occasional over-night grandkid but no bunks. Mostly sleeps 2...:lol:

sourdough
01-22-2020, 04:08 PM
Life evolves and changes...especially when it comes to getting older, grandkids and "how it was". BTDT.

If moving on with the trailer design I would highly recommend the rear living units. We have really liked them. All floorplans are designed for a specific use but try to offer a bit of flexibility. First one when we retired thought the kids/grandkids would want to either use it or come see us.....nada. Went to the rear living couple trailer with the ability to at least sleep another couple of folks in the LR. Never been used for that.

Think about where the "kids" are headed, honestly, and get something for "you" with a small bit of thought about what "might be". A couples trailer gives you a lot "for you" if that is what you think you want. Good luck and have fun.

Gary R.
01-22-2020, 04:31 PM
Howdy and welcome!

Gobirds38
01-23-2020, 07:09 AM
Welcome have fun and enjoy!!!

Canonman
01-23-2020, 07:20 AM
Hello and Welcome!!
When we were showing our Cougar to the grandkids their first question was where are we sleeping??
I showed them the Red Tent on the pad behind the trailer:) "What about bears grandpa??" "Well, I'm guessing while the bear will be busy eating one of you the other one can come inside til he leaves"
They still argue over which one is sleeping closest to the tent door.