PDA

View Full Version : 2019 fuzion 369

Look4one48
01-21-2020, 06:51 PM
Hello fellow members just purchased a 369 around 7 months ago and before taking it back to dealer I have taken it on 2 Outings New Orleans and marble falls Texas,
We love it and had some issues so here is my list so far and maybe I can get some recommendations.

1. I get a vibration from the refrigerator enclosure panel next to the couch when the slide is out or in during windy days I know it's from the wind coming through the refrigerator vents and was wondering if anyone else has this issue.

2. Yes I ve had exterior screws come loose in and outside on panels easy fix working on it.

3. Refrigerator doesn't stay cold in route or when hooked up while running on propane. And when hooked up to power I think this is a venting issue not sure any suggestions would be great.

4. The pull handles for drain valves to black and grey tanks are reversed found out the hard way when dumping my tanks had to flush out system twice you gotta love it! Lol

Well that's it guys so far crossing fingers thanks for your time

dmcc625
01-21-2020, 07:07 PM
I have the same model but mines a 2017.
1. Foam Tape (thin) under the vent cover may help. This would tighten the gap between cover and frame. Also make sure the frame of the vent covers are tight and not cracked.
2. Outside screws in mine would constantly vibrate loose on the skirt. I used black stainless thin bolts with lock washer on inside the skirt to stop them from vibrating loose.
3. If fridge cooling is a vent issue, then a small 12 volt van at bottom vent pushing air up thru top vent should help.
4. As far as valves being switched, I would just relable the correct way and let that go.

Happy Camping and enjoy

JJaxon
01-29-2020, 03:36 PM
... of things to check when I go do my (369) PDI in a few weeks, and, so I don't get surprised by drain valves. Thanks for posting.