PDA

View Full Version : Crushed bar stools

Bohdan
12-27-2019, 05:50 AM
Greetings Fellow RV’ets
I betchya it has happened to others, but my wife forgot to remove the stool from behind the slide and boom!!! When it was sliding in. Looking to replace the three stools economically so I can remove the Fuzion embroidered pads and put on the new stools. Anybody have an option where I can get matching as close as possible to replace? Mighty obliged happy New year !!!

Fishsizzle
12-27-2019, 06:30 AM
I’d start here:

https://www.trekwood.com/

Badbart56
12-27-2019, 06:52 AM
Haven't crushed any bar stools, but a medium sized pot apparently fell off the counter and got crushed one time! Amazing how strong these slides are!

wiredgeorge
12-27-2019, 09:25 AM
Greetings Fellow RV’ets
I betchya it has happened to others, but my wife forgot to remove the stool from behind the slide and boom!!! When it was sliding in. Looking to replace the three stools economically so I can remove the Fuzion embroidered pads and put on the new stools. Anybody have an option where I can get matching as close as possible to replace? Mighty obliged happy New year !!!

Might help if you posted a picture of a non crushed stool... I imagine a geniune RV stool is probably worth more than a dozen Home Depot versions.

CaptnJohn
12-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Might help if you posted a picture of a non crushed stool... I imagine a geniune RV stool is probably worth more than a dozen Home Depot versions.

Not sure about quality of either but any decent upholstery shop can reproduce the cushions. Just had all the upholstery on my boat remade and cannot tell it from when the original was new.