PDA

View Full Version : RV Life ID?

rhagfo
12-26-2019, 06:08 AM
Getting prompted to create an RV Life ID, and basically being asked to almost completely reregister. This seems like a scam, phone is still logged on.

ctbruce
12-26-2019, 10:45 AM
You have to login with an email, not your user name if that is what is being done. There is a sticky from Janet H outlining this change which tool place a while back.

rhagfo
12-26-2019, 12:03 PM
When logging in from my laptop with email and password it basically want me to reregister. My auto logon from my iPhone is still working. Just a Bit wird.

ctbruce
12-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Then yep that's weird. John or Janet, thoughts?

JRTJH
12-27-2019, 12:26 PM
I'll defer to Janet on this one. I'm not aware of any changes that would make re-registration necessary. There was (about 4 or 5 months ago) a change required to access the classified ad section, but other than that, I don't know of any recent changes.

wiredgeorge
12-27-2019, 12:43 PM
OP needs to keep in mind that the RV Life login spans quite a few sites and is the only one that will work on these sites. I am a member of campgroundreviews.com and had an issue when I tried using separate logins. I think the Forest River and other sites are also part of this umbrella of sites owned by the same owner and requiring the same userid & password. You also have to check the "remember me" box as I recall.

Janet H
12-29-2019, 08:35 AM
My guess is that your phone is autofilling your login info. When you use your laptop please use your email address and password to login. This site is one of several under the RV Life umbrella and you will use the same login combo for all of them.

rhagfo
12-29-2019, 08:57 AM
Problem solved!
I have too many email accounts, I was using the wrong email address when trying to login. :facepalm:

5J's
01-02-2020, 04:03 AM
This thread was extremely helpful. I've been having an issue using the Tapatalk app for a month or so and couldn't figure it out. Coincidentally I got a new phone at the same time I started having issues and thought the problem was on my end.