PDA

View Full Version : Tv install in bedroom

ccastillo2305
12-23-2019, 08:43 PM
Hey yall I have a 2016 springdale and I want to add a tv in the bedroom which would be a shared wall with the current tv. My question is if there is a backing for it to screw in abd would it handle the additional weight ?

bsmith0404
12-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Hey yall I have a 2016 springdale and I want to add a tv in the bedroom which would be a shared wall with the current tv. My question is if there is a backing for it to screw in abd would it handle the additional weight ?

Assuming you have a model with the center entertainment system at the foot of the bed. IMO it will handle the weight, people install them all the time and there should be a backer between the studs and the other TV should be mounted to it.

ccastillo2305
12-24-2019, 05:33 PM
The entertainment system is on the livingroom side. The bedroom shares the backside of it but it's just a slick wall. How would i know where the mounting bracket is or hpw large it is?

Bisjoe
12-30-2019, 10:51 AM
My 2017 Springdale had a sticker showing where to mount the TV in the bedroom, as it did in the living room. Unfortunately both were a few inches off. I was able to tell by tapping my knuckle against the wall, though I had a stud finder it wasn't needed. You cannot really tell how large it is without using the stud finer, however, but in my case all of the screws hit the wood.