PDA

View Full Version : Laredo line?

wiredgeorge
12-19-2019, 06:57 AM
A dealer not to far from me has my email and I got an end of year 2019 sales flyer. He has a Laredo bumper pull on sale for what looks like a good price and it is short enough I can park it in my slot here on my hilly property (can't be much over 30' due to the length of the pad which is leveled on a hillside).

What do Laredo owners think about this Keystone line and how has their experience been with their camper? Wish there were a Consumers Report for campers that could be used but owner experience is likely better. tia.

flybouy
12-19-2019, 07:08 AM
A model number might help.

Frank G
12-19-2019, 08:00 AM
George, after reading a large number of your posts I never thought you were a new anything person. That said, we have a 2017 fifth wheel and we have lived in it for over 400 days. No major issues, the larger shower, and hot water heater are apricated. Two A/C units are a must. IMHO the interior is a little better than most, the furniture is sad as is most in the RV world. I restuffed the rear sofa with some firmer foam. The exterior and decals are holding up in the Florida sun, but will not last forever. So far, no roof leaks. In keystone's marketing strategy I think the Laredo line was created as a offering to dealers close to Cougar dealers. I rarely see the two on the same lot.

Good Luck Shopping

wiredgeorge
12-19-2019, 08:54 AM
A model number might help.

225MK is model.

wiredgeorge
12-19-2019, 08:57 AM
George, after reading a large number of your posts I never thought you were a new anything person. That said, we have a 2017 fifth wheel and we have lived in it for over 400 days. No major issues, the larger shower, and hot water heater are apricated. Two A/C units are a must. IMHO the interior is a little better than most, the furniture is sad as is most in the RV world. I restuffed the rear sofa with some firmer foam. The exterior and decals are holding up in the Florida sun, but will not last forever. So far, no roof leaks. In keystone's marketing strategy I think the Laredo line was created as a offering to dealers close to Cougar dealers. I rarely see the two on the same lot.

Good Luck Shopping

The price of this bumper pull was good; 50A & 2 A/C. TV across from couch. Shower has glass door and bathroom much bigger than ours. You can stand up in the bedroom. Missus didn't much care for it so the dream ain't gonna happen plus my old clunker is paid for... geesh I love to look at campers online!