PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Electrical

MikeNovak
12-01-2019, 08:54 AM
We have a 427 Fuzion and the circuit keeps popping in the kitchen.

At first the breaker was just popped, but now the breaker isn’t even popped and there still isn’t power in the fireplace or kitchen outlets.

Any ideas where to look next and how to fix this issue long term?

JRTJH
12-01-2019, 10:26 AM
My first check would be to replace the circuit breaker. It sounds like you started with a "weak" breaker that continued to malfunction until it finally stopped working.

Essentially, power comes into the trailer "buss bars" and from there, through the circuit breaker to the ROMEX and finally to the outlet. All the outlets are "connected in series" so a loose wire in one of the "knife connections" on the back of an outlet will interrupt power to the remaining outlets further "down the line"....

However, given the way you described the issue, I'd focus first on replacing the breaker, then on checking all the electrical connections behind each outlet that isn't working. My bet: The breaker is either bad or has a loose connection.

MikeNovak
12-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Thanks, that’s very helpful.

Are these just standard 15 amp circuit breakers?

JRTJH
12-01-2019, 12:28 PM
Yup, take the old one out, and take it with you to Lowe's, HD or any hardware store and buy one that's the same shape/size. Most are either D Square, GE or Levitron breakers.

Customer1
12-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Our fireplace circuit has it's own dedicated breaker. I don't believe the kitchen and fireplace should share a breaker.

The kitchen and bath do share a breaker, they also share a GFCI which is located in the bathroom. Check the GFCI.

ChuckS
12-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Before tanking out the suspect breaker use a multi meter and test the breaker on the output side at the Bus in the power panel.. this will tell you instantly whether or not AC power is passing thru breaker downstream to outlets that have no power..