PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, America's Veterans

JRTJH
11-11-2019, 08:08 AM
Today, our nation stops to thank all those who have served in our nation's military.

We thank you all for your service, your devotion to our nation and to our way of life. Each of you have earned our heartfelt gratitude and respect for all you did and to those still in the military, all you do, to keep us free and to give us the freedom to enjoy our lives as we wish.

Thank you, America's veterans. We salute you, one and all.

jsmith948
11-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Today, our nation stops to thank all those who have served in our nation's military.

We thank you all for your service, your devotion to our nation and to our way of life. Each of you have earned our heartfelt gratitude and respect for all you did and to those still in the military, all you do, to keep us free and to give us the freedom to enjoy our lives as we wish.

Yes, yes, yes to this! ^^^^^^^^

flybouy
11-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Well said John. Prayers for all veterans and their families everywhere.

travelin texans
11-11-2019, 12:07 PM
God bless to all our veterans, active duty, law enforcement, first responders, the spouses/family members of these groups & to the families of those that gave all for us to have the freedom to offer a prayer to them.
THANK YOU & MAY GOD BLESS ALL!!!

sourdough
11-11-2019, 06:15 PM

^^^^x2. Thanks John and to all those that have served and given our heartfelt thanks.

Jim2366
11-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Thank you to all the brave men and women who put themselves second to all us for freedom that we enjoy. Especially to my grandpa that I did not get to meet that was gassed in WW1 where he fought and was gassed at Battle of Belleau Wood. He died of emphysema when I was 1 year old.