PDA

View Full Version : Protecting from freezing

Wildgreen
11-10-2019, 06:33 AM
I’m camping in low temperatures (14 degrees at night). Running tank heaters and propane furnace. No city water hook up just fresh tank, about 1/2 full. I am a little concerned about freezing a pipe but i think all will be fine. Just wanted to hear from some of you. 2016 Montana 5th wheel 3160rl. Has the “4 seasons” certification on it

flybouy
11-10-2019, 06:47 AM
I’m camping in low temperatures (14 degrees at night). Running tank heaters and propane furnace. No city water hook up just fresh tank, about 1/2 full. I am a little concerned about freezing a pipe but i think all will be fine. Just wanted to hear from some of you. 2016 Montana 5th wheel 3160rl. Has the “4 seasons” certification on it

Don't want to burst your bubble but that "4 seasons certification" and a $5 bill will get you a cup of coffee at Star"leave your" Bucks "here".

Question..where you are camping what's the daytime Temps like?

travelin texans
11-10-2019, 07:09 AM
Don't want to burst your bubble but that "4 seasons certification" and a $5 bill will get you a cup of coffee at Star"leave your" Bucks "here".

Do they even have a $5 cup of coffee????
Agree, that "certification" sounds real good in the advertising, but don't count on it meaning much to you.

Wildgreen
11-10-2019, 07:16 AM

Daytime temps will be just above freezing, improving each day to high 40s low50s Monday night will be 14. Each night this week will b below freezing but getting better each night. We’ve camped as low as 26 with no problem. We’ve been impressed with the combination of the elec fireplace w/furnace. It’ll run you out with heat. Was going to winterize but didn’t want to do so, then need to use the unit and rewinterize.