PDA

View Full Version : Door Pull Cougar 25RES Fifth Wheel

Jno14
10-17-2019, 08:16 AM
The cabinet door under the dinette (that I never use...) went to put a paper receipt in there the other day and the handle came off in my hand. Have scoured the internet and Cougar hasn't returned my email. Any idea where to get one?

JRTJH
10-17-2019, 08:31 AM
Are you attempting to find a replacement "handle" or "door" or "door pull" or "broken screw" or ?????

Jno14
10-17-2019, 08:41 AM
The handle. The break was in the middle of the threaded part of each end of the handle.

JRTJH
10-17-2019, 08:50 AM
You can start here: https://www.trekwood.com/parts-search.php?model=Cougar&year=2018&category=Hardware&subcategory=Door+%28East%29&search-keywords=Item+%23+%2F+Keyword Scroll through the multiple pages and you MIGHT find a replacement handle.

Your dealership can (if they want to take the time) order you a replacement. They may even have some in stock from a previous repair.

Alternatively, you could visit Lowe's or Home Depot, look for a "similar style/color handle and then look inside your RV for a "same item handle" that's in an inconspicuous location, install the "similar color/style" handle in the inconspicuous location and move the handle from there to the location where you see it regularly.