PDA

View Full Version : Black tank question.

DrHolliday
10-12-2019, 07:35 AM
I have a 2017 Fuzion 371 with 2 black tanks. One for the front full bath and one for the rear half bath. It has one gray tank.

My black tank question is about the tank flush. I have a hook up in my water hook up compartment to flush the Black tank. Does anyone know if this flushes both tanks or just the front tank? I know the drain valve for the rear tank is at the back of the kitchen slide.

The other question is would the half bath sink drain into the grey tank with everything else or would it drain into the black tank in the rear of the trailer?

It's a new to me trailer, and my first RV. Just trying to make sense of everything without getting under the trailer and removing all the covers to look at it myself.

Thank you!

chuckster57
10-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Odds are the rear 1/2 bath sink drains into the rear black tank. You can hook up the rinser and then turn it on. Just watch the level gauges and if they both go up then it rinses both.

We don’t sell those so I don’t know how they are plumbed.

bsmith0404
10-13-2019, 09:52 AM
There should be a second black tank flush on the exterior side wall near the rear bath area.

DrHolliday
10-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Odds are the rear 1/2 bath sink drains into the rear black tank. You can hook up the rinser and then turn it on. Just watch the level gauges and if they both go up then it rinses both.

We don’t sell those so I don’t know how they are plumbed.

Thanks for the reply, I'm guessing the same thing you are. If I get an answer before someone who knows writes I'll post up the results.

DrHolliday
10-22-2019, 01:24 AM
So the half bath sink does indeed drain into the rear black tank. And the tank flush does flush both black tanks. Good to know info. I learn a little more everytime I take it out. Too bad its all buttoned up for winter now.