PDA

View Full Version : Hello NEW 2015 Fuzion 345 owner

Fuzion345
10-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Hello from SW Colorado. We just purchased a 2015 Fuzion Chrome 345.

Here is my first question:
There is a side piece attached to the master bed that is part of the Glide-a-bed System for the King suite.
The bed only has a queen matress and we can not figure out HOW to extend the side to accommodate a king mattress. Does anyone know how to work this thing?

Thanks for any ideas!

Pull Toy
10-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Welcome from Southeastern Connecticut! Sorry I can't help with your question, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Lot's of good people, and tons of good info to be had here.

Good Luck,

Racebug
10-10-2019, 10:09 AM
the RV industry uses its own bed sizes. the "camper king" is really close to a normal queen. I have the "king" in mine and you have to push the mattress out after extending the bedroom slide. Hope this helps.

Fuzion345
10-10-2019, 03:28 PM
It doesn't slide in or out. Does it adjust? Does it need to be lifted? We're about to take a power tool to it. :-)

Also, we can't figure out how to get to the storage underneath the bed. It has a small drawer but there's a lot of room under there. Can't lift anything up. I wonder if the previous owners screwed it all down.

Thanks for your help.

Racebug
10-11-2019, 04:59 AM
cant access mine (without power tools) either. I have ample storage space and haven't pursued under the bed. My 417 has a plastic sheet (as I remember) that sits b/t mattress and bed frame. this allows mattress to slide out with the slide. sounds like yours is different.

Hozco
10-13-2019, 07:34 AM
We have a 2015 325 fuzion. We don’t have under bed storage either. I have been contemplating making my own