PDA

View Full Version : Picked up the camper today

Brantlyj
09-30-2019, 08:54 PM
Picked up the camper today. My oldest has a nasty cold that kept her up all of last night so she went to work with me to rest so she got the privilege of picking up with me!
The girls wanted so bad to camp tonight. unfortunately with school tomorrow probably not the best idea.

Second best was park it outside our family’s business where I was able to add in a quick 30 amp drop from the main breaker box and eat dinner and watch some cartoons with a little visit from grandma and papa. We got a lot of odd looks from the children’s theater across the street. Mom was out of town for work and was a little jealous we were having all the fun. Can’t wait for this weekend!

busterbrown
09-30-2019, 09:21 PM
Camping is best as a family affair. The looks we got from our neighbors for some "driveway camping" we did on the first night of ownership was priceless.

Congrats on the new camper. Lots of memories to be had.

Big1
09-30-2019, 11:43 PM
Sweet! Congrats.

Northofu1
10-01-2019, 06:25 AM
That's awesome, Congrats and :wlcm: from Toronto

travelin texans
10-01-2019, 09:41 AM
We had a popup when the kids were younger & I only had 1 weekend a month off which tried to spend camping at a local small lake. To hear the kids talk now they thought we were there every weekend year round & spent the entire summer there.
GREAT memories for all of us!!!

Logan X
10-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Congratulations, we love our Hideout