PDA

View Full Version : TV booster location

jjohnsonlta
09-23-2019, 04:10 PM
We recently purchased a 2014 Keystone Cougar High Country 291RLS. We had a 276 RLS Cougar previously. The TV booster button was on one of the wall plates behind the main TV in lower living area. We went to use our tv for the first time since we got the High Country and couldn't get any channels after doing a channel search. There was no booster button like our other Cougar and I looked in bedroom where there other tv hookup is located and nothing. I looked in cabinets and looked all over the place and can't find the booster. Anyone else who owns this model tell me where it can be found or how I am to get over the air channels?
Thanks

Mikendebbie
09-24-2019, 02:40 AM
Here is a pic I found of a 2012 model. The switch is up front behind BR TV. Maybe yours is similar.

jjohnsonlta
09-24-2019, 03:47 PM
Thanks found it. Turns out it was up in bedroom tv area. When I looked several times I didn't see the small button marked booster. It's a black wall plate and the button looks similar to the push button on a ball point pen. Once I took a flashlight and really started looking I saw it.
Thanks