PDA

View Full Version : Self Leveling system

HJ Cougar
09-22-2019, 09:51 PM
I have the LCI self leveling system I’m my 2018 Cougar 32BHS. The first year we had it there were no problems, now this whole Summer I keep getting error messages on the front left and right rear jacks and have to level my 5th wheel manually. Is there some way to reset the system or do I need to call the dealer. Thanks in advance for any feedback

jsb5717
09-22-2019, 10:14 PM
Are you connected to shore power when you try to Auto Level?

HJ Cougar
09-22-2019, 10:45 PM
I’ve tried it both ways hooked to shore power and just the battery

chuckster57
09-23-2019, 04:04 AM
Sounds like you have the electric ground control 3.0. Reset:

Make sure there is nothing under the front OR your hitched to TV. Extend ALL jacks at least 6 inches, press retract until all jacks start retracting. Let go of button and all jacks should continue to retract. If not then they aren’t extended enough. They will ALL fully retract and then it should be reset.

After that, when you turn the system on, scroll to the battery screen and if you don’t see 12.7 or better either plug into shore power or the TV.

ChuckS
09-23-2019, 06:24 AM
If you still have issues with erroring out after doing the reset then I’d try disconnecting the plug at the leveler of each one that gave you faults and reconnect to reseat the connections... then perform another hall sensor reset as previously stated above