PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Purchase a New Laredo 324 RL

Gumpster
09-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Looking to buy a new Laredo 324 RL and would like to know if anybody has purchased one I know its new for 2012 Year. Like to hear thoughts, comments and anything else about the Laredo line......:rofl:

Festus2
09-22-2011, 08:54 AM
If you do a search on the forum by using our Search feature (type in Laredo), you will find numerous posts about this model. Not all of the post will provide you with the type of feedback you are looking for, but you should be able to get some information that will be helpful to you.

fldivejunkie
11-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Looking to buy a new Laredo 324 RL and would like to know if anybody has purchased one I know its new for 2012 Year. Like to hear thoughts, comments and anything else about the Laredo line......:rofl:

We just purchased a 2011 324RL back in April of this year, and it's been fantastic. It has a few quirks here and there, but all-in-all it's a great RV. Are you still considering it?

captbru
11-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Recently bought a new 2011 Laredo 310RE, have had a couple minor items but dealer took care of right away. Bought in Orlando and have only towed it about 90 miles so far down to a park in Tampa. Towed great no peoblems, seems like a well built unit. We did alot of research on Keystone and Laredo, good company and equipment.

pjhansman
11-01-2011, 03:30 PM

We have a 2011 316RL.....and love it. 8k miles on it this year with only a few small issues. Made a number of "improvements" on it this fall and I'm looking forward to testing them out next year.

fldivejunkie
11-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Recently bought a new 2011 Laredo 310RE, have had a couple minor items but dealer took care of right away. Bought in Orlando and have only towed it about 90 miles so far down to a park in Tampa. Towed great no peoblems, seems like a well built unit. We did alot of research on Keystone and Laredo, good company and equipment.

We bought in Orlando, too! You're right... the Laredo tows really well. Same with you we had a couple minor issues that I was able to fix myself. It feels very solid, well built and comfortable. There wasn't a whole lot of movement, but we added a kingpin stabilizer and that cut down almost all movement.

captbru
11-02-2011, 06:56 PM
If you bought at Orlando RV, there a great bunch of people. We don't get very much movement, I was thinking of one of those leg stabilizer's.

fldivejunkie
11-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Yep, that's where we bought from. It's our second RV from them. They really helped us our and gave us a good deal.

We didn't get much movement to begin with either, but with the kingpin stabilizer there's even less. For $75 at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Camco-57391-Olympian-Wheel-Stabilizer/dp/B00074Q2A6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320443525&sr=8-1, it was almost a no-brainer for us. The other thing we did was swap out the bedroom mattress for a standard queen size with much better support. The bedroom layout is great, but RV mattresses definitely leave a lot to be desired.