PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Carolina

sgfrye
09-17-2019, 04:47 AM
Hello everyone.. First time here. Wife and I bought a 2019 Laredo 330RL Travel trailer November 2018. Previous TT was a 33ft Wildwood. We love the floor plan. Wife and I plus 4 small dogs. Large shower and bedroom slide was important for the wife, now she has it. Have most of the kinks worked out. Only know issues so far were a leaking frameless window that was installed badly at factory. I repaired it myself by removing it and resetting it correctly. Other major issue i discovered last month was the leaking slide motor gearboxes. Quick google search told me what i needed to know. Got 3 drip pans shipped to me free. Other than that we love it.

Cbrez
09-17-2019, 05:05 PM
Congratulations on your new rig and thanks for joining the forum. I hope you are done working out the kinks and can now focus on camping and perhaps enhancements to the RV.

Gegrad
09-17-2019, 05:15 PM
Congrats on the new trailer from a former North Carolina Resident.Welcome to the forum.

Big1
09-19-2019, 12:02 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum, I grew up in Goldsboro, N.C. and still have family there.