PDA

View Full Version : Remove blue keystone step

Perfectpepper
09-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Hey folks, just wanted to share what happened 3 weeks ago. Locking up my camper door and the steps were wet when my foot slipped of the top step and down i went. At first just thought it was a accidental fall. Laid up from work for last 3 weeks with a nasty sprained ankle. Got to looking at top step and noticed that beautiful blue keystone logo and realised that with that there your foot cannot rest completely on the step thus causing me to slip of and tumble down. Please consider removing that so an accident like mine wont happen to you.

sourdough
09-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Upon purchase I always buy step covers.

theasphaltrv'er
09-11-2019, 12:57 PM
Well we replaced our Keystone steps with steps from Torklift.

LHaven
09-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Please consider removing that so an accident like mine wont happen to you.

If you were directing that at Keystone RV, keep in mind that this forum is an owner forum that has no actual association with the Keystone RV company.

ctbruce
09-12-2019, 04:02 PM
If you were directing that at Keystone RV, keep in mind that this forum is an owner forum that has no actual association with the Keystone RV company.To our knowledge, no one from Keystone corporate is or ever has been a member of this forum.

77cruiser
09-13-2019, 04:19 AM
To our knowledge, no one from Keystone corporate is or ever has been a member of this forum.
Should have 1 or 2 of them here. They would learn something too.