PDA

View Full Version : Nkotb

Bigk
09-15-2009, 05:39 PM
New Kid on The Block. Hello everyone. I'm just checking in after lurking for about a week. This seem like a nice place to be for good information on Keystone RV's. I just purchased a 2007 Laredo. I will post more info later after I fiqure out how to use the signature. :)

antiqfreq
09-16-2009, 04:16 AM
Nkotb:

We are so happy to have you here.

We hope you enjoy the site.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have
and offer us any knowledge you may have also!

Welcome!

Jo

Flyguy
09-16-2009, 06:37 AM
Welcome to the forum. Please look over the "Forum Rules" and to help you with a signature and photo, look in the "Forum Technical support" and then "Creating a Signature", also I have a PDI checklist that you can use for the pre delivery inspection at the dealer, if you haven't done this already. I hope that you and the dealer have gone through the trailer and made sure that all things and systems work as they should, again welcome to the forum. The PDI checklist can be found on my "Home Page".

sbebenelli
09-16-2009, 06:47 AM
Glad to have you here!

Bigk
09-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. Please look over the "Forum Rules" and to help you with a signature and photo, look in the "Forum Technical support" and then "Creating a Signature", also I have a PDI checklist that you can use for the pre delivery inspection at the dealer, if you haven't done this already. I hope that you and the dealer have gone through the trailer and made sure that all things and systems work as they should, again welcome to the forum. The PDI checklist can be found on my "Home Page".

Appreciate the welcome Flyguy and thanks for the advice.