PDA

View Full Version : 391 FLFT Questions

H11F
09-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Hey there,

New owner. Just had it parked today in its permanent home (at least until the Army posts me elsewhere). Currently sitting in it, in a hurricane...

So a few questions since we've lost power.

I cannot seem to get any fans working. Looking in the manual is a bit... useless. It seems to be a very generic one.

The manual states that the stove fume vent will work on 12v. Mine seems to be part of the microwave, so that is dead. Is there another fume hood?

I have access to all my lighting, and radio, but that seems to be it. I've messed with both thermostats trying to get just some sort of fan on without luck. My precious trailer, when it was on the battery, the A/C could still be put into a fan mode.

I am not expecting the TV or anything to work on the battery... but kind of anticipated fans at least functioning.

On a different note, when I have power, the manual speaks to an antenna booster that should have a switch. No luck finding this. Same with some type of extendable antennea. Would love help.

Thanks,
Chad.

Edit: Plugs... no plugs seem to work. I am surprised there is no converter for at least 1 or 2 plugs. Is this the norm?

Tbos
09-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Bathroom and roof vent fans in kitchen should work on 12v. Stay safe.

H11F
09-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Tree fell on trailer

Tbos
09-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Tree fell on trailer

I hope It didn’t do a lot of damage? Let us know what insurance says. Good luck.

ctbruce
09-09-2019, 03:02 AM
You have 2 systems in trailer. 120v AC charges batteries and powers outlets, microwave, and water heater. 12v DC runs lights, fridge power board, radio. Hope this helps.

And that the tree was a small one.