PDA

View Full Version : Fresh water drain

Mike1954
08-20-2019, 06:59 AM
Hello all, new to the Keystone family. 2017 Cougar X-lite 28SGS 5th wheel. Manual doesn’t tell me where the drain for my fresh water tank is and can’t seem to locate the old spigot I used to see on my old trailer undercarriage? Anyone tell me where it’s located? Thanks in advance.

Lee
08-20-2019, 09:58 AM
Hi,

It should be located directly below the fresh water tank. On my TT there is a single red piece of pex pipe sticking out from the under belly. Mine has a white plastic cap on it's end.

Lee

66joej
08-20-2019, 11:30 AM
Hi,

It should be located directly below the fresh water tank. On my TT there is a single red piece of pex pipe sticking out from the under belly. Mine has a white plastic cap on it's end.

Lee

I guess they use all kinds of colours. Normally it's red (hot) and blue (cold) for low point drains. The fresh water drain is usually white. All 1/2" pex with white caps or 1/4 turn valves.

FlyingAroundRV
08-20-2019, 01:07 PM
I guess they use all kinds of colours. Normally it's red (hot) and blue (cold) for low point drains. The fresh water drain is usually white. All 1/2" pex with white caps or 1/4 turn valves.
^^ 2nd this.