PDA

View Full Version : Collapsable coffee table

28Bunkhouse
09-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Does any one know where I could buy a collapsable coffee table? We have a Springdale with a collapsable dining table, I asked the dealer to qoute on a second one that we can use at the sofa............... Guess what? $587.00 Cnd :(without taxes! Any ideas would be appreciated.

kingji
09-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Sounds really high on the price. I just replaced the top on our 2011 Springdale due to warping. I had a real nice top built and they only re-inbursed me $75. I can't imagine the remaining portion of the table being worth $512. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't give $75 for the entire replacement table. It's extremely wobbly and cheap made. That's my thoughts on the table. Sorry to sound so negative on this issue but it really burned my butt to have to get it fixed myself.

JK

THedges
09-16-2011, 12:36 PM
We wanted to buy a second table to use as a coffee table and got that same outrageous price! We ended up buying a folding table at C.W. It works well as a coffee table and when the legs extend out matches perfectly with the table for extra space to play cards. When we don't need a coffee table it folds up and fits nicely at the foot of the bed. It's not fancy but it was under $40.:thumbsup:

hankaye
09-17-2011, 10:31 AM
THedges, Howdy;

We wanted to buy a second table to use as a coffee table and got that same outrageous price! We ended up buying a folding table at C.W. It works well as a coffee table and when the legs extend out matches perfectly with the table for extra space to play cards. When we don't need a coffee table it folds up and fits nicely at the foot of the bed. It's not fancy but it was under $40.:thumbsup:

Gotta link ...?

Thanks,

hankaye

Pete and Jeanne
10-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Our Bullet came with a collapsing table. The table is a piece of crap (wobble, wobble....slosh, pinch...OW!!) I removed the "leg" portion and store the top under the mattress for the grand kids sleepovers. Replaced with a C W folder. MUCH more sturdy, no fighting cushions, seconds to set up and stores in almost any upright spot. As a matter of fact we now leave it stored 'till eating time...gives the Ole Roamstead a larger, roomier look. Go thee forth and wobble no more.........Travel Well....Pete and Jeanne

Johnnyfry
10-02-2011, 01:56 PM
I bought a nice oak folding coffee table at CW for about $75. It is about 18X32 inches and about 20 inches high. It folds up and goes between the sofa and side wall nicely.

John

BevandNorm
10-02-2011, 05:25 PM
I bought a Lifetime 4 foot adjustable height table yesterday at Sam's Club for under $40. It folds in half and I will be using it for a coffee table in my new Springdale that I'm picking up on Wednesday!!!!!

Sebring
10-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Found our cute little "coffee table" at Canadian Tire a few years ago ($40). Synthetic ruttan style, perfect size, weighs nothing. Just turn it upside down on the couch and stuff throw cushions on either side of it when travelling. Great for storing knick knacks, wall clock etc. in too!