PDA

View Full Version : 2008 outback fuse box

littlemidget
08-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Anyone have the fuse diagram of the 2008 keystone outback 12v fuse box? Mine was all on a small address labels that is so faded now I can't read it.

chuckster57
08-02-2019, 11:40 AM
You cant really depend on the list being right even if you could read it. Best way is to turn EVERYTHING on and then pull a fuse. What doesn't work is what is on that fuse. That way you'll LKNOW for sure. There isn't any printed or published diagrams, sorry. Try getting paid only 1/2hr to diagnose a problem and it takes you an hour to find the right circuit because of mislabeling. :banghead:

sourdough
08-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Or labels like mine came with; writing looked like Arabic or hieroglyphics - incomprehensible except "AC". Just go with Chuckster's advice and you will KNOW what runs what.

travelin texans
08-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Or labels like mine came with; writing looked like Arabic or hieroglyphics - incomprehensible except "AC". Just go with Chuckster's advice and you will KNOW what runs what.

Mine looked like a 3 year old left-handed Chinaman wrote it upside down, totally undecipherable. You'll just have to ohm them out, trip breakers or pull fuses to ever know for sure.