UKKaren
08-01-2019, 09:06 PM
I hate the Avalanche window decal on my 2019 5th wheel
Ideas on how to remove it? Looks like a painted job rather than a sticker

John&Genny
08-01-2019, 09:35 PM
I hate the Avalanche window decal on my 2019 5th wheel
Ideas on how to remove it? Looks like a painted job rather than a sticker

Do you have a picture you can post of the decal Karen? I have a Avalanche and the only decals I have on my windows is the small LCI decal for the window manufacturer. Even with full body paint, I can’t imagine anyone painting the window itself.

UKKaren
08-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Do you have a picture you can post of the decal Karen? I have a Avalanche and the only decals I have on my windows is the small LCI decal for the window manufacturer. Even with full body paint, I can’t imagine anyone painting the window itself.
It’s all across the window over the hitch
Huge letters
I’m away this week but will get a closer look up a ladder next week’
Thanks for checking in
Karen

UKKaren
08-02-2019, 02:50 AM
Oh my! This is the worst site I have ever used! How the heck do you upload a photo???

JRTJH
08-02-2019, 04:23 AM
Oh my! This is the worst site I have ever used! How the heck do you upload a photo???

UKKaren, I apologize for the forum not living up to your expectations. Maybe, if you'd have taken a moment to read the instructions in the "sticky thread" located 3 spaces above your thread in the "New Members" section, you'd have found all the information you need to post photos. I moved your thread to the correct topic area and here is the link to the instructions for posting photos: http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7518

I do hope that you get the answers you're looking for and that the forum will "improve enough to live up to your expectations :facepalm:

ctbruce
08-02-2019, 04:58 AM
Using Tapatalk app makes posting pictures even easier.

wiredgeorge
08-02-2019, 06:29 AM
UKKaren, I apologize for the forum not living up to your expectations. Maybe, if you'd have taken a moment to read the instructions in the "sticky thread" located 3 spaces above your thread in the "New Members" section, you'd have found all the information you need to post photos. I moved your thread to the correct topic area and here is the link to the instructions for posting photos: http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7518

I do hope that you get the answers you're looking for and that the forum will "improve enough to live up to your expectations :facepalm:

Reckon we will ever see this person again? If they hadn't just named a new UN ambassador, we could have nominated John! Good job fella! :bow:

Pull Toy
08-02-2019, 12:08 PM
WOW!!! Someone have a bad day?