PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Fuzion 417 Garage Door Question (interior)

wifi_guy
07-30-2019, 09:26 AM
I am not home right now and would like to amazon a magnetic shade (for privacy) for our interior door that leads to the garage. I can't find specs on it anywhere.

Anyone else got their camper handy and would be willing to take some measurements for me? I am wondering A) how wide it is overall and B) how long and wide the glass measures out to be.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!

wifi_guy
07-31-2019, 07:07 AM
No worries ladies and gents, I got my measurements. So, here is one thing I wasn't expecting. The door is aluminum! :(

travelin texans
07-31-2019, 07:18 AM
The home improvement stores have a selection of stained glass film that you could put on the glass to add privacy & class at the same time.

JRTJH
07-31-2019, 07:24 AM
No worries ladies and gents, I got my measurements. So, here is one thing I wasn't expecting. The door is aluminum! :(

Glad you found your info. As for the aluminum door, possibly pop rivet a couple of 2" steel plates to the aluminum and hang the magnetic screen in place??? I'm not sure if it will/would have held with only magnets in the rear half of a towed RV, given all the "turbulence in towing" that happens at 70MPH on today's highways.