PDA

View Full Version : Passport 2910BH vs. Bullet 286QBS

Zeb
09-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi All:

I'm thinking of going for the Passport 2910BH in the Spring. But also on my short list is the Bullet 286QBS. In either case there are pros and cons (of course!!!!)

I know it boils down to personal preference but if anyone can share some info or personal experience with either that may help solidiy my decision, it would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks!

Festus2
09-10-2011, 01:38 PM
If you do a forum search for both of these models, you will find some posts that may help you in your decision. There are numerous Passport and Bullet owners on the forum. Find the blue bar at the top of the page, click on "Search" and type in what you want to find.

Zeb
09-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Many thanks!

muddynoll
09-13-2011, 04:46 PM
We have a passport 2910. We like the full slide in the passport. no moving kitchen for potential leaks. full slide offers lots of room.The wardrobe in the 2910 bunk room is shorter but my kids enjoy watching tv in bed which you cant do in the bullet. I like the large door on the right rear of the passport. It allows me room to store my outside portable kitchen. The dinnette in the Bullet will make a nice full bed with no obstructions at the end, and the bullet I believe has more storage space.At the end of the day the 2910 was the perfect floorplan for us and fitall our needs. you need to find the floorplan that does the same for you. Good Luck.

Zeb
09-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks Muddynol. That was exactly the kind of insight I was looking for. Never thought about the additional risk of having the kitchen in the slide out.
Indeed I like the dinette in the Bullet and I think the sofa comes with an air matress, which I consider a pro, but I've read posts that are making me reconsider that!

tgger61
09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
I own a 2012 286QBS..

We love it. I had a couple of typical RV issues. Table was not properly constructed..the modling around the outside wasn't installed correctly. and we had a cabinet door split on us. Other than that nothing yet to majorly complain about. We like the fact that the trailer is a lite weight.