PDA

View Full Version : Torklift Glowsteps

snelson600
07-10-2019, 07:01 AM
Hi All, We are looking at replacing our entry steps on our 36 ft. Cougar 5th wheel and like the idea of the Torklift Glowsteps. Our dealers in the area are not familiar with them, so haven't been able to see any in operation. I contacted one forum member here who gave me a favorable opinion. Anyone else chime in? Thanks!

RDB
07-11-2019, 04:35 PM
I own a 2012 Qutback 301BQ and replaced both entry steps with Torklift Glowstep this spring. They are solid, significantly reduce trailer movement when entering & exiting, are well made and not difficult to install. Not sure on your time frame but they were on sale (20% disc) at Etrailer last Nov during Thanksgiving. I considered solid steps from Morryde and Lippert but would lose storage by the bedroom entrance and worried about lowering in the RV storage lot if someone parked close (<36" between trailers). I hope this helps

MerlinB
07-11-2019, 05:48 PM
I have the Torklift Glow Steps on my 2016 Cougar 28SGS and I am very happy with them. They are fairly easy to install and when they are extended they are rock solid.

The Glow Steps are significantly more expensive than the MorRyde or LCI solid steps but I just simply did not like the idea of folding the steps up inside of my trailer. But, as I said, that's just me. YMMV.

Bottom line is, I like them a lot and I am glad I switched.

chuckster57
07-11-2019, 06:50 PM
We have installed numerous glow steps and not one of the customers had anything negative to say.

snelson600
07-24-2019, 02:58 PM
Thanks, all! You have helped me make the decision! Lookout Glowsteps, here we come!:)