PDA

View Full Version : Tri Fold Couch

Amyluise
07-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Has anyone pulled one of these out? I have a Premier Bullet 24 RKPR and would like to pull the couch out, swap for recliners. It appears to be bigger than the door, for one thing. Just wondering if I have to dismantle the couch and door frame? Don't want to mangle either...v

66joej
07-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Has anyone pulled one of these out? I have a Premier Bullet 24 RKPR and would like to pull the couch out, swap for recliners. It appears to be bigger than the door, for one thing. Just wondering if I have to dismantle the couch and door frame? Don't want to mangle either...v

Fairly simple operation. The sofa comes apart (held together with screws and a few bolts). Laz-y-boy recliners just fit through the door with backs off. This was in our 2013 Cougar 24RKSWE.

The recliners are actually on the floor and not attached to the ceiling as shown in the picture! lol

GMcKenzie
07-04-2019, 10:05 AM
Did the same with our 2010 30RKSWE.

Hated sitting on that damn couch, napping was out of the question and found a love seat recliner on sale one day while camping. Recliner in the back of the truck and back to the campground. Had the dumb couch out in a 1/2 hour or so, too the backs of the love seat and in it went.

At that point I loaded the couch up and hauled it to the dump. I'm sure I could have done something else, but it felt good to throw it away.

Napping is much improved now.

Amyluise
07-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Thanks to you both! On a trip now, but it's definitely coming out when we get home!