PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Fuzion Chrome 414 mystery switches

MisaLetet
07-02-2019, 06:29 AM
Hello all,

I have a bank of switches in the kitchen cupboard behind the inCommand screen. There are two rows. The top row has three unmarked switches and the bottom row has four switches clearly marked oustside speaker, garage speaker, security light #2 and step light. See pic attached. I have been unable to figure out what the three switches on the top row are for :confused:

There is an identical three switch panel in the garage and we figured out those and have marked them and would like to do the same for the mystery switches.

Has anyone who can has figured this out? I would greatly appreciated your input!

Lisa

curtthegreat
07-02-2019, 07:02 AM
Tank heaters?

MisaLetet
07-02-2019, 08:14 AM
IDK if we even have those, but I will certainly look into that. Our rig has the "Arctic package" so maybeeee?

curtthegreat
07-02-2019, 08:21 AM
It should have under belly heat. Ours does, and it is also Arctic, but our switches were labeled, and in the same area that yours are.

MisaLetet
07-02-2019, 09:08 AM
We were newbies when we purchased the Fuzion. We didn't have a pleasant walk through/delivery of our rig. Our salesman disappeared like Houdini once we signed and paid. A nice mechanic/service guy explained what he could. Our only experience with RV's at that time was with our 1997, Nomad 26 ft. travel trailer purchased from a family friend who bought it new. It is nowhere near what we have with the Fuzion.

Thank you for your input.

curtthegreat
07-02-2019, 11:16 AM
They are a very nice unit, but like all makes, they mislabel, or don't label, many things. Our generator and fuel station are mislabeled, no labels in the back 3 switches also.

K_N_L
07-02-2019, 02:44 PM

My 2017 has the same bank of three - fresh / gray / black (sorry for the sideways pic)

MattHelm21
07-02-2019, 04:40 PM
I can confirm they are tank heaters. There was another thread on here where I posted a picture of mine with the labels. I’ll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here you go.

MisaLetet
07-11-2019, 10:35 AM

My 2017 has the same bank of three - fresh / gray / black (sorry for the sideways pic)

Thanks for the pic. This is reassuring!

John Janis
07-19-2019, 03:03 AM
Hi Matt,
I asked you once before about your garage and backup cameras. I bought my unit used and have no paperwork on their operation. Is there an app I have to download to view them or did a wireless monitor come with the camper when it was purchased new. One other thing I believe we are missing is a table for the garage area. Did yours come with one and if so, would you mind taking a picture of it for me. I would appreciate it. Thank you. John

John Janis
07-21-2019, 04:37 AM
I can confirm they are tank heaters. There was another thread on here where I posted a picture of mine with the labels. I’ll see if I can find it.

Edit: Here you go.

Hi Matt,
I asked you once before about your garage and backup cameras. I bought my unit used and have no paperwork on their operation. Is there an app I have to download to view them or did a wireless monitor come with the camper when it was purchased new. One other thing I believe we are missing is a table for the garage area. Did yours come with one and if so, would you mind taking a picture of it for me. I would appreciate it. Thank you. John