PDA

View Full Version : Recieved my New 2020 Cougar 22RBS

pmck
06-28-2019, 05:48 AM
Just picked up my new 2020 cougar 22RBS last week and left the dealer straight for a short weekend camping trip. Was pulling with 2018 Duramax and equalizer 4 point WDH and could not even tell it was there. Had a great time. The only major issue I have is the Trail King tires. I hear so many bad things I am ready to change them out already. Has anyone had issues with these tires? I will now have to install the equalizer 4 point WDH onto my full time tv 2016 GMS sierra 4x4 5.3L CC SB and readjust. I am also having the Firestone Ride Rite Air Spring System installed next week. I am very particular about having a smooth ride

Cbrez
06-28-2019, 02:00 PM
I did not wait to have a problem. I took the original trailer king tires off within 2 months of getting the RV home. Got a descent price for them since they were like new. Buyer was getting them for a farm trailer, so plenty good for a lighter weight trailer, but not good for my 16000 GVWR 5er. Bought Goodyear G614s to replace the trailer kings. Selling the like new tires helped to offset the high price of the G614s, especially when buying five of them.

travelin texans
06-28-2019, 02:40 PM
Sailun tires are a good choice with as good reviews as the GYs with a much smaller price tag.