PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Battery for Predator 3500

TheGriz
06-26-2019, 05:49 PM
I have scoured the Owners Manual and searched the web without any hits. Can anyone provide a link to the replacement battery for the Predator 3500 generator?

FlyingAroundRV
06-26-2019, 06:12 PM
If it's anything like the battery in my Champion, I think it's just some form of motorcycle battery. You can probably get one just about anywhere if you know the dimensions.

hankpage
06-26-2019, 07:42 PM
Harbor freight lists this one for their generators.
12 Volt, 10 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery 62586
Thunderbolt Magnum
12 Volt, 10 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery

Durable 12 volt battery for powering electric start generators
$39.99

Any battery the same physical size, amp hrs and pole type and location will work. As mentioned try a motorcycle shop or a Batteries Plus store. I ordered one for my Generac from Amazon online a few years back.

Northofu1
06-27-2019, 03:50 AM
If there is an Interstate battery store somewhat near you, they will have or be able to order something.

https://www.interstatebatteries.com/location-finder?dealerservices=&dealertypes=&producttypes=ALL&search=Wilkes%20Barre,%20Pennsylvania

The main Interstate Battery stores are in Versailles, Hummelstown, & Lancaster, if that helps any.

JRTJH
06-27-2019, 06:04 AM
Walmart automotive section has them in stock at most stores with an auto/tire section. Probably the cheapest place to buy a replacement, easy to exchange if anything goes wrong and a 1 year warranty on the battery. Harbor Freight's warranty is 90 days and may well indicate the quality of the batteries they sell....