PDA

View Full Version : No water in kitchen

Sailorpat1954
06-20-2019, 10:38 AM
Hi all

Just got the trailer out of storage. I filled the fresh water tank then turned on water I had water flowing every where,I walked outside and realized I never put the plug back in the hot water tank.

I shut of the water pump waited for water to drain from the hot water tank and installed the plug. I open the pressure relif valve until water came out.

Now I do not have hot or cold water from the kitchen. I still have it in the bathroom, shower and toilet.

Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks Pat

Sailorpat1954
06-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Problem solved The strainer on the kitchen sink was clogged

Sailorpat1954
06-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Hi all

Just got the trailer out of storage. I filled the fresh water tank then turned on water I had water flowing every where,I walked outside and realized I never put the plug back in the hot water tank.

I shut of the water pump waited for water to drain from the hot water tank and installed the plug. I open the pressure relif valve until water came out.

Now I do not have hot or cold water from the kitchen. I still have it in the bathroom, shower and toilet.

Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks Pat

Problem solved the strainer on the kitchen sink was clogged

Old Mustanger
06-20-2019, 07:56 PM
One of the most satisfying things in life is being able to answer your own questions!:)

notanlines
06-21-2019, 03:46 AM
Yep, what Jerry ^^^^ said. And Pat, thanks for coming back and filling us in with the solution. That is the part that helps everybody.

roadglide
06-21-2019, 03:49 AM
I would check the strainer at the water pump. Let me know what you found.