PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Deviant
06-05-2019, 10:40 AM
New member from so cal. I've been reading the forums here for quite a while. Just never got around to joining as every problem I've had, one of you have already had it and were able to help someone else. So Ive just read the solution and went on my merry way.
I have a 2013 300 mp Raptor toy hauler I bought used in 2015. I love it but don't get to use it as often as I should or would like. I pull it from southern California to my property in Oregon once a year.
I'll be posting in another thread about the issue I'm having as I've finally not been able to find the answer as easily as I have on everything else. I'm probably not looking in the right area but I'm sure someone will direct me as needed.
Anyway, I'm so glad this forum is here with so many knowledgeable people. Reminds me every day how much I have to learn.

Thank you guys and gals for the past and any future advise you provide

Fishsizzle
06-07-2019, 06:17 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you find what you are after, but stick around and talk about whatever.

Your property in Central Oregon?

Deviant
06-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Southern Oregon. On Howard prairie lake. Beautiful area. Most of Oregon is though.

Logan X
06-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the forum. We are just up the road from you in Long Beach.

Deviant
06-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Yeah, your about 20-30 minutes away... Of course depending on traffic... Could be an hour.
Thanks for the welcome