PDA

View Full Version : AC and furnace both running

eterry
06-02-2019, 07:42 AM
Have a 2019 32RLI and have been out a couple of weeks already. When we first began using it we had to kick in the furnace (we live in Nova Scotia) and everything ran fine. Lately though, when the furnace kicks in the fan on the AC starts as well and I can't seem to shut it off from the touchscreen panel. I have to shut it off with the breaker in the panel.

Is the fan in the AC supposed to come on when the furnace starts? If not, any suggestions on settings so it does not?

Maritime Ed

sourdough
06-02-2019, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the forum! I don't have a touchscreen but if I don't set my thermostat to auto both the furnace and AC run together.

eterry
06-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Checked the touchscreen and it's set to "heat". The AC fan still runs when the furnace kicks in.

Beginning to dislike the InCommand screen..................

chuckster57
06-02-2019, 09:07 AM
Try going to the touchscreen, turning on the AC and see if it gives you the option of Hi,Lo or Auto. If so then choose AUTO.

eterry
06-02-2019, 09:45 AM
AC has 3 positions - Lo, Hi and Off.

Set to "Off".

Furnace set to "Heat"

Fan on AC still runs when furnace kicks in.

chuckster57
06-02-2019, 09:52 AM
We don't sell/service units with the incommand system so I cant really be of much use, sorry. I wonder if there is a "settings" page you can navigate to. Other than that I think a trip to the dealer may be in your near future.