PDA

View Full Version : time to sell it

GlennB724
05-31-2019, 06:18 AM
Thinking of selling our 2017 Alpine 3401. I'd rather sell privately than through a dealer, and am wondering if others have had success. What are the best places to advertise, (in addition to the Keystone Forum Classifieds, of course!)

Tbos
05-31-2019, 06:20 AM
RV trader & FaceBook hope it goes well.

hankpage
05-31-2019, 07:40 AM
I sold mine on Craig's List. My asking price may have been a little low since it was a dealer who bought it from me. Said it was for his dad but I saw it on his lot for a few weeks. I hope we both got what we wanted.

PARAPTOR
05-31-2019, 07:46 AM
Not sure where you camp in our area (western PA), some people have had luck posting sales information where they camp as well as putting a sign on the camper while at camp sites. Advantage is interested people has access to the camper rather that just an advertisement. In our area lately I am considering trading the RV for a boat. :lol:

cookinwitdiesel
06-01-2019, 05:46 AM
I just sold my Hideout a couple weeks ago privately (dealers wanted to clean me out!). I listed on RVtrader, Facebook, Craigslist, and the Keystone Classifieds. I ended up getting nearly my asking price which was a treat :) (Listed at 22k expecting to get haggled pretty bad, ended up selling at 21k). Pick a price that seems fair or you will run off prospects before getting to talk to them. I was expecting to sell for 20k so listed for 22k to build in some haggle room.