PDA

View Full Version : Replace baggage locks

jholden
05-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Has anyone replaced their baggage lock with the ones from rvlock.com? I replaced my front door lock with their electronic one, and would like to replace all of the other locks on the RV so they all work with the same key.

Tbos
05-26-2019, 03:28 PM
I’m interested in doing something similar. It would be nice to only need one key far all the doors.

Ruko
05-26-2019, 03:35 PM
Check to see what brand of locks you have. Fastec Industries has a recall right now on some of their cylinders. One of my locks fell under the recall. They sent me all new cylinders for all my locks all keyed the same. Even if yours are not part of the recall they are cheap and easy to replace. It is sure nice only having one key now.

depush
05-26-2019, 03:35 PM
Yes, replaced all baggage doors, outside shower, aux fuel door and my two entry doors. All the same key now.

Northofu1
05-26-2019, 04:12 PM
I have all but outside shower. no issues

thefulminator
06-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Just received my order of replacement locks from a company I got the name from off one of the other forums. I ordered locks for 3 storage compartments and the outdoor kitchen on our 2013 Outback 250RS. Will get to the trailer to replace them in the next couple weeks.

This is who I ordered from.

https://shoprvlocks.com/