PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Wisconsin! 2012 Laredo 275sbh

JD_Moe
08-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Just found the forum and thought I'd introduce us! We took delivery on a 2012 Keystone Laredo 275 sbh last Friday. We have been a camping family for many years, progressing from a tent to a popup to a hybrid and now our fifth wheel. We couldn't be happier.

We camp mostly at state parks within 2 hours of home, most often on weekends. If anyone needs a site recommendation, I might be able to help!

I see this forum is full of lots of Keystone haters - to be expected, so it should be a fun time weeding through the opinions here. Let's hope in a few years, I'm still in the "love my Laredo" camp.

Happy camping!

Festus2
08-29-2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Laredo! True, the forum does have a few and vocal "Keystone haters" but not "lots" as you have indicated. Not sure if you have looked at the forum poll which asks "Would you buy another Keystone product?" The poll results show that approximately 90% of our responding members would purchase another Keystone so there are a few of us who are satisfied with our Keystone. The remaining 10% said "No" --- perhaps some of those are the "Keystone haters" to which you referred --- hardly "lots".

JD_Moe
08-29-2011, 11:27 AM
(snipped....)The poll results show that approximately 90% of our responding members would purchase another Keystone so there are a few of us who are satisfied with our Keystone. The remaining 10% said "No" --- perhaps some of those are the "Keystone haters" to which you referred --- hardly "lots".

This is nice to see - thank you for pointing it out. I admit that I stumbled here due to a link from another website that was not painting a very nice picture. We sure looked through a lot of trailers before settling on the Laredo. It was love at first sight and sure packed some nice features that other similarly priced trailers didn't have. :thumbsup:

Anyway...it's nice to be here...