PDA

View Full Version : New to forum from the Lone Star State *

Rconner22
05-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Hi, I'm not sure this is where I should post this as a new user, if not please help this old man. I'm 66 years old and have been camping since I was about 4 in one way or another. My wife and I bought the camper we have now in 2015 new. it is a Out Back 5th wheel that we love. we have had a few problems with it but nothing major. anyway I'm glad to find this site and look forward to hearing from others......

Logan X
05-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Hi, I'm not sure this is where I should post this as a new user, if not please help this old man. I'm 66 years old and have been camping since I was about 4 in one way or another. My wife and I bought the camper we have now in 2015 new. it is a Out Back 5th wheel that we love. we have had a few problems with it but nothing major. anyway I'm glad to find this site and look forward to hearing from others......

Welcome to the forum from California and congratulations on your new trailer. This is a great site with good people and lots of information. Feel free to start a new thread for any questions you have or anything you would like to post. Take care!

Edit-Here is a link to a page to answer frequently asked questions on the forum, like how to post a new thread, manage your profile, etc.

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage

hankpage
05-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the family. I moved your post to your own thread so the good folks here can welcome you. Looking forward to your input.
Travel safely, Hank

notanlines
05-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the forum from Memphis area!

busterbrown
05-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Welcome from the Mitten state. Happy trails.

Gegrad
05-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Welcome to the forum from a native Texan living in PA!

sourdough
05-08-2019, 04:14 PM

Welcome Robert from the dusty plains of W TX!! Good to have you aboard and I think you will find a lot of good, helpful folks here.

Now, you do need to know that part of your audience will be older (some by quite a bit) than you and...."maybe" don't think of themselves as an "old man" quite yet!!:D I think of it more like.....I used to be a "spring chicken", then spring sprung, summer came and boy, did it get hot, now things are "cooling down" so to speak and I'm sort of a "late summer" chicken (maybe fall?)....or something. :lol: Come on in; grab a chair and join in.....I bet you lose 20 years in no time!:dance:

Northofu1
05-08-2019, 05:18 PM
:wlcm: from Toronto

gearhead
05-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Welcome from Liberty Texas. I'm very familiar with Highlands.
Y'all getting any rain over there??
My river is up high. Bet yours is too.
Lots of good people here with lots of good info.
Keep Channelview RV Supply in mind if you need work or parts. I-10 at Dell Dale. I have no connection to them except as a customer.

B-O-B'03
05-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Welcome from another Texan, come on in, take your shoes off and set a spell.

-Brian

shov
05-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Welcome to the forum!