PDA

View Full Version : Newbie check-in

eds451
08-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Greetings from sunny (hot) central California.
Bought our low mileage(use) 2007 Cougar 24rls August 2010. My wife and I love it. Jobs keep preventing us from traveling more.
Pull it with a 10' Dodge 2500 crew cab, 5.7 hemi.
Mods so far include a REAL queen mattress, wifi antenna, digital thermostat, larger step for tool storage, Powermover 5th wheel dolly and a slideout topper.
Just installed a MorRyde king pin today. Had a lot of chucking on our last trip. Reviews, including the fedex driver who delivered it have been positive. Ordered an EZFlex suspension mod and plan to install in the next few weeks.
Anyway, great to be here.

Festus2
08-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Congratulations on your new-to-you Cougar and welcome to the forum. From what you have written, sounds like you have been busy with numerous improvement projects. Glad to have you with us and hope that you find our forum helpful and informative.

imdun
08-28-2011, 05:30 PM
I too am a newbie and live in Northern California. Just got back from Indiana where we purchased our new 3580RL Montana. Walk thru went fine and they fixed everything before we left the lot. Visited a few sites coming home such as Mt. Rushmore etc. Unit pulls fine behind my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7 diesel. We hope to continue to travel and see more sites in this great country.