PDA

View Full Version : What size Television in Bedroom

Burndad3
04-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Okay, so this may sound like a random question, however I just purchased my Keystone Passport 2400bh, and unfortunately had to pick up from dealer and take straight to where I will he storing it, about 1.5 hrs away. So not too much time to enjoy it. Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone can tell me what size tv I can fit in the master bedroom. The entertainment center has a 32” on one side of the wall, and then it has pocket doors that slide close and another pocket that will hold a second tv. Wondering what size tv will fit in that pocket area. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

IMASAP
04-29-2019, 02:58 PM
In our Bullet 243bhs, the sister to the Passport 2400, a 32" tv fit perfectly in the pocket in the master.

Burndad3
04-29-2019, 03:02 PM
IMASAP, thank you for the reply, this is exactly what I was hoping/thinking on the quick inspection that I did give. To internet shopping we go!!

busterbrown
04-29-2019, 06:42 PM
For Passports and Bullets (essentially sister brands of each other), the bedroom has a recessed area/cabinet behind the sliding pocket doors that will house a 32" TV. Just make the depth the mount and TV will be less than the depth of the cabinet back wall to the track of the sliding doors. I think there just barely 4 inches.

I posted pics and the mount I went with in this thread:

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25484&page=2

I also mounted a strap along the bottom bezel of the TV to secure it in place when traveling. 4th season of use without issues.

Burndad3
04-30-2019, 05:59 AM
Buster brown thank you for this info and the link. I think this will work perfectly for us.