PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

limit4
04-25-2019, 07:21 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that have helped me with our 5th wheel. Because of age and safety its time for us to hang it up. We have sold our 5th wheel and now are in the process of selling our Dodge. Thanks again for your help and Happy camping.

Whitewolf
04-25-2019, 10:26 AM
It must have been a tough decision to make. :( Safe travels in the next stage of your life.

sourdough
04-25-2019, 10:50 AM
We hate to see you go but I completely understand. DW and I have had that discussion ourselves and know the time will come when we do as you have. As you move to the "next stage" we wish you the very best, and, happy travels!

limit4
04-25-2019, 12:22 PM
Thanks, You're thoughts and advice were always helpful. The buyer of the fifth wheel was impressed with the Maxxis tires.

Tbos
04-25-2019, 02:13 PM
Thanks, You're thoughts and advice were always helpful. The buyer of the fifth wheel was impressed with the Maxxis tires.

We can still learn from your experiences. Just because you aren’t RVing it doesn’t mean you can’t be on the forum. I wish you the best in this new stage of your life.

limit4
04-25-2019, 02:34 PM
We can still learn from your experiences. Just because you aren’t RVing it doesn’t mean you can’t be on the forum. I wish you the best in this new stage of your life.

Thanks, I'll be here.

Retired Copper
04-25-2019, 04:23 PM
Nobody knows what tomorrow holds, best wishes to you and yours. Stick around for your experience may help someone along the way.