PDA

View Full Version : Human Verification Not Working

slow
04-24-2019, 09:44 AM
I am unable to login to this Keystone RV forum website using a computer because I do not remember my Jayco forum password. (1st issue- why would this be? IMO I should still be able to log into the Keystone forum.)
When I try to reset my password, I get a message that I need to verify I am human. But the “Human Verification” is not selectable. 2nd issue.
When I try to contact the site team, I have the same issue with the human verification. 3rd issue.

BTW: I am running Windows 10 and I created this thread using Tapatalk on my iPhone.

To site team; help!

sourdough
04-24-2019, 10:09 AM
slow, I have forwarded your post to the webmaster and the site team. I'm sure something has changed and hopefully it will be resolved asap. I know something changed today because my signin has changed from what it was. I'm hoping someone will get on it soon and apprise us of the resolution. If it starts working please advise.

Danny

jeff57
04-24-2019, 10:22 AM
I ran into the same issue yesterday and gave up after about 10 minutes of annoyance. I figured I'd try again this AM, but I got the same result. I was using Internet Explorer 11 (on Windows 10) so I tried using Google Chrome and was able to get through the "Human Verification" step, reset my password and now it works fine on IE11. No idea what was going on......

spade117
04-24-2019, 10:30 AM
Sounds like it has something to do with this thread:

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37565

slow
04-24-2019, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the help and insights.

I too am using iE.

Janet H
04-24-2019, 11:59 AM
If you need help with your account the best way to get it is to hit the contact link at the bottom of the page to reach the help desk via e-mail. This allows us to research your issues and respond via e-mail (rather than your forum account which you may be having trouble logging into).

Pull Toy
04-24-2019, 02:26 PM
(monotone) I am not a robot, please let me in.............. LOL!

Good Luck,

slow
04-24-2019, 03:31 PM
If you need help with your account the best way to get it is to hit the contact link at the bottom of the page to reach the help desk via e-mail. This allows us to research your issues and respond via e-mail (rather than your forum account which you may be having trouble logging into).

Janet,

I should have also identified the 4th issue I ran into earlier today in my initial post. When selecting the contact link at the bottom of the page I was on, it too displayed a non-functioning Human Verification button. Issue number 3 I identified initially in my first post was when making a selection mid page with the same non-functional result. Therefore I had exhausted ways of contacting the team other than via the forum. Bottom line is that the non-selectable human verification problem prevented any progress no matter what path to communicate with the team I took.

I am now on my home computer that is running Microsoft Edge, and like jeff57 who posted earlier; I was able to complete the process of changing my password and confirming I am human. Not sure if you have an issue that still exists and is unique to Internet Explorer that jeff57 and I were on earlier.

Danny thanks for your intervention and assistance.